Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Funny - JP and the Felted Purse...or is it a Purse?


Dear Lord,

Thank you for the blessings of the friends I have made ...

Felted Purse by artisan and instructor Nicole Mitchell ... 
is pretending to be worn as a hat for JP's upcoming trip to Siberia where
she will be bringing home her new granddaughter Olga.
Olga whom she will be meeting for the first
time this holiday season. 

Olga, age 15 who was orpaned, but is is currently being adopted
by JP's  son, his wife, and children after they fell in love with her during an
exchange last summer.

Blessings abound.  

Just witnessing the twinkle in JP's eyes, and
the smile of her face makes my heart full.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome OLGA! I just love to see people adopt! Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda... me to! It is exciting to be a small part of this, even simply via my friendship.

    ReplyDelete